Monday, 14 June 2010

Giving a Presentation

I'm planning on giving a talk about modern Egyptian-style paganism* at this year's Louisville Pagan Pride Day. Since I'm also the day's announcer and one of the facilitators of the closing ritual, this may be an example of "biting off more than I can chew."





* It will be a very squinty-type talk, full of facts and history and stuff, because that's just how I roll. I am constitutionally incapable of doing "workshops" that are like crafts day at the mental hospital with everyone making macaroni pictures and calling it Magick, and I also do not do well with presenting the subjective as fact, so I stick with the verifiable. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, when is pagan pride day? I might come out for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. September 25th, I think. I'd check with the website, but it's being switched to a new server so it's down at the moment.

    ReplyDelete